Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best Job EVER!

Do you love your job? I DO! My job provides me with the opportunities to earn FREE incentive trips for 2!

Through Close to my Heart my husband & I have gone to Hawaii, Alaska (twice), Caribbean (both eastern & western) Mediterranean, New Zealand & the Mexican Riviera. I am also currently working on earning a Southern Caribbean cruise.

And the other day I got a box of GOODIES on my front porch! I love goodies, but they are even funner when you are not expecting them! I just figured it was an order. Once I opened it I went crazy! My goodie box for the Hawaiian Cruise we will be going on soon. It contained an album, 2 stamp sets (1 is exclusive to the cruise...the one on the left), our shirts, baker's twine, and other accessories! They even gave us a Studio J gift card for some free layouts! Oh and I can't forget...all the supplies to make layouts that we will use for our trip pictures! They gave us a head start! YIPPEE!

Then, on the cruise they give us a gift EACH day! We are out all day doing the tourist things and come back to our cabin and there is a gift from Close to my Heart! WOW!

It is so fun! If you would like to learn more about becoming a Close to my Heart consultant and earning your own free trips...give me a call or send me an email! I will be happy to show you just how to do it! Because I have the BEST JOB EVER and so can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment