Friday, September 9, 2011

Cute Halloween Treat!


I know it is a little early for Halloween, but it is NEVER too early to start creating cute treats for all those little ghosts & goblins.


It is a quick and easy treat holder. I put Hershey kisses in it, but you can also put Nuggets in them. Here's how to make it. Take a piece of 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 cardstock. I used our Pear cardstock. On the 4 1/2 side, score it at 1 1/4, 2 1/2 & 3 3/4. I stamped the outside using the diamond from our All Hallows Eve stamp set (C1462). I stamped it in Topiary. It wasn't as dark as the Pear. I then stamped the scrolly stamp on top of the diamond using Grey Wool. Sponged the edges and folds with black. The scallop is from our NEW Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. It's the scallop from page 62 of the Cricut book and I cut it at 1 inch. I used the one with the holes in it, but ended up putting the holes behind the cardstock.
I also used Captured Moments stamp set (C1423) for the ghost image. It was quick and easy and I have to say DARN CUTE! I put some adhesive on the bottom to hold the Hershey kisses in place.
It's never too early to start making your Halloween treats!! Give this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment