Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Days Layout


I love this layout! I am using my "Use What You Have" philosophy, so I grabbed some pictures of the December 8 & 9th blizzard, the leftovers from the Sweet Home kit (what my groups used in December), my Cherish book, In the month of January stamp set (C1402), Snow Flurries stamp set (D1384) and Snow Friends (D1244) stamp set (my personal favorite...how can you resist those stinkin cute snowmen!), white brads, Mini Medley White Daisy collection (Z1136 this also came in the workshop kit from our December group) and my Dimensional Elements Flurries (Z1225).

I just used one piece of background & texture paper from the kit (little white dots on blue background...I call it the little snowflake paper...lol) I had that left over and some cardstock and I am done!

The Cherish layout I used was Rise N' Shine on pages 108 & 109. So get out your Cherish book and recreate this cute layout! I know you have snow pictures! LOL If you don't have our Cherish How To Book, you need it! Ok...you HAVE TO HAVE IT! These books make scrapbooking so fast & easy! So call or email me and I will get a copy ordered for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment